Here's a demo of it in action. If you want to try this out yourself, you'll need:
- latest gcr library from gnome-keyring git master
- p11-kit 0.7 or later
- OpenSC configured to show up in p11-kit
- NSS configured to show up in p11-kit
- an OpenSC patch for mlock issue
- an Entersafe based smart card, like the Feitan 310 or 301.
- the smart card needs to be initialized
On to the demo...
The importer and all the widgets are available for use by other apps in the gcr library. So Seahorse has the same interface:
As you might note, I've been reworking the Seahorse user interface, more about that coming soon...